Bishop Wand School – Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey
The playground area at Bishop Wand School in Surrey had a lot of use over the years, but started to show cracks with tripping hazards. Tidey & Webb were hired for this commercial resurfacing work to address the undulations, clear back overgrown vegetation and provide a safe level surface with lining work for the students of Bishop Wand School.
- Playground resurfacing & lining Works
- An ageing playground with undulations and trip hazards
- Cleared back vegetation / planed out edges and defective areas / regulated existing surface to improve levels
- Resurfaced entire area with 6mm medium-graded surface course
- Material laid with a paving machine over an area of 3150m2
- Lining works carried out by Central Line Markings